or Connect

Posts by PaulMJohnson

That you conflate homosexuals with child molesters is risible.
If you want to live your life according to some made up horseshit from 2000 years ago, fair play to you.  Don't assume to discriminate against people who don't.
I heard a similar argument from the right saying that "liberals" (is there anything more demonic in the US!) are hypocrites because they want equality for homosexuals in Indiana, but are also wanting a nuclear deal with Iran, who demonize gay people. They don't seem to understand that just because you can't make everything better, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to make something better. If Cook and others are able to play a part in making the world a more equal place,...
I've never bought an Apple product on release, so I don't know what to expect, but I'll be up at midnight next Friday in an attempt to get one delivered on release day.  Conveniently, free practice for the Chinese Grand Prix will be on TV at the same time, so no hardship staying up!   Anyone who has ordered something like an iPhone as soon as they become available, how easy is it to get an order in?  Are Apples servers generally reliable, or should I be expecting...
 That's why you'd use a dry pump, like they've been using in the semiconductor industry for, oh, ages (at least 20 years).  That's not exactly a difficult problem to solve. This whole article sounds like horseshit.
Someone will be talking to him from one of the big companies.  Question is will they be able to afford him.  The really good hackers make a very good living from bug bounties.  The honest hackers are a good thing all told.
I'm kind of hoping the fact that the Sport doesn't look all that much different to the Watch, combined with the fact that the internals are the same, will encourage the masses to go for the Sport, increasing my chance of getting an Watch on release day!
Obviously I apologize if this is a false assertion, but my guess is you've never had a really top quality leather strap. I'd have said the same as you until I got a leather strap for my Omega (strap made by Omega), and the quality is just superb.  It doesn't look any different now to how it did brand new.
Thanks for pointing out they have actual size renderings on the Apple Store App.  I'd kind of assumed I'd be getting the 42mm, but having compared with my existing watches, 38mm will be better for me.   So, 38mm stainless steel with black leather strap and classic buckle for me.
My thoughts exactly.  I thought we'd managed to get over the spec wars - seemingly not. If you think the Apple Watch is shit, don't buy one.  I'm sure Apple will manage. If you like the look of it, pick one that you can afford and buy it.