or Connect

Posts by jimlat

The BT channels are going to be burning hot soon....
Fire up those BT clients...
The true issue here is the impending release of the latest update to ML...as I wait patiently for the release of Mavericks...
Mr unknown...weight = mass x (acceleration due to gravity)...weight is a measure of the force of gravity on the surface of a planet or other astronomical body...
Not to beat a dead, irrelevant horse, but the physics teacher in me won't let it sit...Mike, it would not weigh 3.4kg, it would mass 3.4kg...kg is the unit of mass, newton is the unit of force (weight) in the metric system...and I know, all those countries who use the metric system say "weigh xxx kg"...common usage but physics wrong... =]
As a liberal/left commentator, often substituting for Alan Colmes, and was Michael Dukakis' campaign manager....not sure why the Fox comment was relevant...
I have a late 2008 unibody Macbook and use an external monitor to extend my desktop both at home and at work. The monitor at home is to the left of my Macbook, at work to the right. When they were two different models, there was no problem...get home, plug in monitor and it arranged it to the left. Same at work...plug in and it arranged to the right. But now I use the same model HP ZR22W at home and work...now I need to manually arrange the external monitor location at...
But more importantly, the App Store is a meritocracy, where good apps make a lot while thousands of junk apps make little or nothing. There is none, unless you're into social justice, where everyone, no matter how good, gets the same thing...
Let's see...ATT may be faster (if you have coverage...see map)....Consumer Reports ranks ATT at the bottom of customer service.... Can't wait for the Verizon iPhone and my upgrade date in March!!!
Microsoft has updated the firmware on the Zune twice to ver 3.0...I upgraded my 30gb 1st gen both times...and there was no charge. Why was the a $10 charge twice to upgrade the frimware on my 1st gen 32gb touch?