or Connect

Posts by OskiO

Could the original tablets surf the web, yes. Could they install applications, yes. So what really is the innovation that created a different category? none. There really isn't much the iPad can "do" now that couldn't have been done before on a tablet or netbook. The iPad just makes the "do" part a lot more fun and easier. The iPads are better, tons better. Faster. Sexier. Easier. But yet they are still a tablet. Still in the same category, only dominating that...
Really? Apple created a category? I'm pretty sure they didn't create a category, they just made it popular. That is unless you can prove nobody produced a tablet computer before Apple. I'm not saying a good or even hot selling one, just produced. See, if you aren't the first, then you can't claim to "create" the category. You're an idiot. My point is completely valid. WP7 is a great start to a new OS from MS. Almost everyone is giving it high reviews. Just because...
My thought exactly! That would be like Apple shipping the iPad without a front facing camera. oh, wait....
Seriously...the iPad (and other devices) are causing a drop in RAM prices? Seriously? There are over 1 million computers built new EVERY DAY....and the iPad is causing RAM prices to drop....right. Computer production is at an all time high. Yes, the growth has slowed but total sales are still up. Maybe, just maybe, it is because last year RAM prices reached a high point and multiple companies jumped on the bandwagon and built more factories to produce RAM....thus we...
I would say the demand has dried up. Not that my experience is hard data, but I have an iPad and four other people I know have iPads. We all bought them in the first month...I have yet to meet anyone else who has bought an iPad since...
Unknown device is Apple's answer to Andriod....they are going to release their iOS4.1 for other manufactures......yeah, what am I thinking....that's not going to happen.
Love It! I have a mini connected to my TV now and can't wait till I find a reason to upgrade. Only thing I wasn't happy about was the illusion (on my part, they never said it was the same size) the new unit was the same footprint as the old only shorter. I can live with it being a bigger footprint...but would have loved to just see the old one sliced in half.
and the love hate relationship saga continues with my iPhone.....
I had a Zune before I had my iphone. I miss my wireless sync. Whenever my zune was docked in the kitchen on the radio and it wasn't playing music it would sync. I just had to grab in on the way out the door and never had to worry if I downloaded the new podcasts or transferred my new tunes. I really miss that feature. Really, that is the only thing I miss because the iphone is pretty sweet. I think Apple won't due wifi sync due to it's speed.
iPad, no way, not buying that POS. But iPhone, oh yes! I'd pay $5-$10 a month to have Hulu on the iPhone.