or Connect

Posts by OskiO

Nice try...but I'm all Mac. Love Mac, three macs at home, carry a MacBook and iPhone, and do my part to convert people to mac... I just have the common sense to call them when they produce a dud. They should have kept this under wraps for another year and brought it out with a camera and multitasking, then I would be waiting in line. Apple has mental market share though and I have no doubt they will make a profit on the iPad, I hope they do, I own stock. But, for me...
Speaking of a broken record....do you have a cushioned seat on that bandwagon? I have no doubt the iPad will sell millions. There are a lot of people out there looking for a color screened eBook reader. Not me, I want a little more from the device than just browsing the web and reading books. To me the iPad is like the first generation iPhone, it was a revolutionary piece of crap. When the 3GS came along I grabbed one knowing it was finally a great device. Same...
Lost interest AFTER unveiling? I lost interest WHILE they were unveiling.... no multitask, no flash, no camera, no interest....
I bet both of the MobileMe subscribers are dancing with joy.... I'll stick with my free Google email/contacts/calendar syncing thank you. Seriously, I know at least 40 people with iPhones and none of them use this overpriced flaky service.
Hey AT&T, Why don't you put your writers to work and write me a letter explaining why I get so many freakin dropped calls and late texts! If/when Verizon gets an iPhone I will be long gone back to the network that actually worked. Stick that on your map!
looking forward to this dying like AAC to MP3
Apple, I love you...but you are worse than Microsoft when it comes to playing fair. I feel like an abused spouse....you bring me flowers (new shiny tech toys) and I forgive you....then you just turn right around and punch me in the gut by not allowing other great technology to work with you.
Apple is being an A$$! They are worse than Microsoft. They should just tell Palm users "Welcome to the best software for your Pre" and leave it at that. They could even toss up little iPhone ads on the sync screen when you connect a Pre....I would be cool with that. I can't believe the EU is going after MS over IE integration and nobody blinks when Apple won't even let other devices connect to iTunes. Someone gave my wife a Zen Stone for running last year. It is...
It is worth every penny. I have 5 Macs and one Dell. Can't wait to upgrade the Dell to Win7. I also run boot camp on one of my MacBooks and have Win7 RC on that now. I have to say, coming from a Mac guy, it is worth every penny. It IS NOT Vista SP3 as some say. It is stable as h3ll and I highly recommend it to all my Windows friends.....right after they tell me they won't switch to Mac. For all the other Mac people out there just bashing MS and saying Windows is...