or Connect

Posts by cubs23

I was wondering if I could use my digital camcorder, connect it to the computer with firewire, and use some type of program that would allow me to use my camcorder to use video chat... ANY IDEAS?
Just curious of how dual processors work, and what are advantages/disadvantages of them.
just saw an ad in Macworld (April Edition) that unreal 2003 is to come out in the spring!
Just saw the Enter The Matrix Videogame trailer. Just wondering about others thoughts. (Hope it gets ported for the mac!!!)
Just saw the Enter The Matrix Videogame trailer. Just wondering about others thoughts. (Hope it gets ported for the mac!!!)
a dvd I am burning keeps screwing up! The audio from the voice is getting off track at the same spot every time. I have tried 3 discs. It happens at the same spot every time. Is it the disc? I used memorex. The preview on idvd does work correctly. What is the problem? .......very frustrated!
This will be first benchmark test for me. I apologize in advance for any dumb questions I may ask... Wondering about how long this test takes? And, if it is possible, could running the test damage the computer? (I don't want to screw it up or anything) Thanks for advice
[quote]Originally posted by Luca Rescigno: I sure hope "our favorite email provider" is Mac.com. Because that's where I sent it to. And it didn't bounce, so I assume you got it. Anyway, if more people want it, you can contact me (or Anders or cubs, I suppose). I don't really run it ever because it takes so much screen space, but it is pretty cool.
Anders, I ended up not getting it, so I was wondering if you would e-mail it to me.
[quote]Originally posted by cubs23: ok, great! Now, How do I get that application with the cpu monitor, and the speedometer thing that shows the composited frames?
Phil used an in-house application to disable Quartz Extreme, and used two other applications to gauge performance. The round, speedometer like one, measured frames per second of on-screen graphics. The other guage, CPU Monitor, which you can find in your Utilities folder,...
ok, great! Now, How do I get that application with the cpu monitor, and the speedometer thing that shows the composited frames?