or Connect

Posts by cubs23

That would be really great! However, I don't think that it does, otherwise, you would have thought steve jobs would've said so during his keynote speech at macworld
I checked the site, and that is the way to correct the problem. Except I said it wrong. If your camera only has 12 bit audio, you might be sol w/ imovie, b/c your camera has to have 16 bit audio for the old footage to be recorded on, so it will import in imovie correct. If I didn't explain it clearly enough. Go to this link...
View Full Post
I had this problem too. (with imovie 2) I went to the apple website and did some digging. It turned out that after about 20 min. of video, the audio isn't synched, (like you said). What the problem was is the way your camcorder recorded the sound. Your camcorder neeeds to record the audio in 16 bit. Not 12, which is what you probably have set. If 12 is all you have, there is a way to get it synched again, but I am not sure how, I think re-exporting to camera with 16...
Thanks, that was the only thing I feared, was losing songs / pics.
By installing iLife, does it automatically delete the old itunes, idvd, imovie, iphoto? I was wondering what happens, b/c I already have itunes 3, and was wondering if I should make a backup of all the songs on the computer, if when I install the new iLife, they will get erased.
But the line only goes away if you transfer the video back to vhs, right? Because I put one on dvd, and the line was still there. (95% sure. I will check it to be sure) So then, do you have to increase the size of the video, or put the black bars over the video to get rid of it?
I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the fuzzy line I have on my iMovie video after importing from a vhs tape. It is a constant line at the bottom of the picture. Anyone know how to get rid of this? Can you put a black bar on the bottom and top? ( a modified 16x9 look) suggestions welcome [ 02-06-2003: Message edited by: Brad ]

I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the fuzzy line I have on my iMovie video after importing from a vhs tape. It is a constant line at the bottom of the picture. Anyone know how to get rid of this? Can you put a black bar on the bottom and top? ( a modified 16x9 look) suggestions welcome
I see, I don't feel so mad anymore
I just found out that Unreal Tourmanent 2 is being released for pc. Cripes, UT2K3 isn't released yet for mac! What are they going to do about U2? Is this just something I am going to have to accept, waiting forever to play a game, then find out a better one is out, but not that I can use!