or Connect

Posts by cubs23

Also, Do I qualify? To qualify for the program, you must be a full-time faculty member currently employed at a recognized two-year or four-year post-secondary institution and you must agree to have the software delivered to your institution address. Does this mean you have to teach at a College? Or can you still get it if you work at a high school?
Thanks for the info! I will buy it tonight!
Is this discount going on right now? I went through with the order as far as putting it in the cart, but do you have to checkout with iLife and Keynote in your cart to see the savings? I don't want to miss the deal!
How do I change the setting? Also, I was wondering if I damaged the superdrive by trying to use clips from a commercial dvd? I hope that is not the case!
My fav. was the 1st budweiser commercial with the horses playing football, and the instant replay. My second favorite was the matrix trailer. Third is the terry tate office football tackler, for reebok [ 01-27-2003: Message edited by: Brad ]

My fav. was the 1st budweiser commercial with the horses playing football, and the instant replay. My second favorite was the matrix trailer. Third is the terry tate office football tackler, for reebok
no, the encoding is done... but i put the disc in to burn, and it says two hours!!
I have 0.85 gb of 4.40 gb used up on my project in idvd. When I go to burn, it says it is going to take 2 hrs. Is there some setting I have to change to make it burn faster? It normally shouldn't take this long, right? [ 01-29-2003: Message edited by: cubs23 ]

Belkin's new 9-pin to 6-pin FireWire cable will connect your 6-pin FireWire devices to your new 9-pin port on your Macintosh computer or it will connect to your 6-pin port on your computer to your new 9-pin device. With data transfer rates of up to 800Mbps (limited by device/port speed), the 9-pin to 6-pin FireWire Cable is the fastest way to connect your FireWire devices. So does this mean that if your computer isn't 9 pin you still won't be able to get 800mbps...
I was just curious what the cheapest portable firewire hard drive is out there with around 30 - 40 gb.