or Connect

Posts by cubs23

I have also encountered this problem. Hopefully it can get fixed, it is annoying!
Seems like a neat feature, except there didn't seem to be any noticeable difference, is there? I wonder if it is broken?
On the bottom of the apple pro mouse, there is a - and a + sign, and you can rotate a plastic circle towards either sign. What does this do? I am baffled.
At the upcoming macworld expo (Jan 6-10). There will be a game playing setup as usual. UT2003 is going to be one of the games being demoed, so hopefully, it will come out soon!!!!
I recently played "Unreal Tournament Game of the Year Edition", and liked it so much I am hoping to buy it for Mac OS X. With word of UT2003 coming out, I might as well buy that instead!
Do you mean while it is exporting.... or when you are actually importing to iMovie, and working within the program?
Is there a reason why the audio on my movie I am trying to export from iMovie is off track when I play it back? And it is only a section of the audio, not the whole thing. [ 11-21-2002: Message edited by: Brad ]

Is there a reason why the audio on my movie I am trying to export from iMovie is off track when I play it back? And it is only a section of the audio, not the whole thing.
Worst movie = Event Horizon
I recently ran across a product available to the mac that has a blue led light. It is the powermate usb multimedia controller. I actually posted a question about the product a half an hour ago. I thought that was ironic, reading your post after I had just posted a question of my own about a product with a blue led light.