or Connect

Posts by aart12

At no point did I ever mention hate. Merely expressing dissatisfaction for what has become the norm, accepted by so many sheep... as demonstrated by the replies I've seen here! lol. Ah, well. I am through with this thread. What has happened to our society? Everyone seems so concerned about upsetting the status quo, they don't realize the deteriorating effect their complacency has... which is exactly why companies like Apple feel like they can treat people any way they...
Yes. I must agree. That is a very fine font for the expression of complaints. Nice choice.
Interesting replies. Lots of attitude. Where is that coming from? But I think the point I am laboring to express speaks to the broader policies and attitude of Apple as a company. Not merely a single "shopping experience", as it was snidely referred to by another poster. Of course this forum is not affiliated with Apple. Only a moron would think it was. The questions were rhetorical in regard to this forum. I suppose merely relaying an experience does not qualify as a...
I guess I can't say I was not warned about the incredibly poor customer service and arrogant attitude of Apple. After buying the new iPhone 3GS, and having it less than 2 weeks, phone over-heating and inability to keep a charge forced me to seek a replacement. After contacting Apple technical support, I was informed that indeed, I needed to have the phone replaced. I was also informed that my only options to do so was to allow Apple to hold onto $700 of my money while...