or Connect

Posts by sirozha

Upgrading your Mac to 16 GB of RAM solves the slowness issue caused by running Windows in Parallels or VMware Fusion. With only 8 GB of RAM on the host system (Mac), you should be cognizant of how many OS X applications are running concurrently and try to exit (completely) out of memory hogs such as Aperture while you are running a Windows VM. Also, do not open too many tabs in your Web browser. Additionally, you may want to lower the amount of memory given to the Windows...
In my opinion, you are evil. I wish Apple would not sell their gadgets to evil people.
Really? Perhaps you don't know much about a lot of things in your tender age of 23.
One compelling reason to buy 128 GB iPad 4 is less of a fear that one may outgrow a 64 GB model. Those who want to purchase a retina-display tablet with powerful CPU and graphics to do something more than just content consumption now have a viable alternative to a laptop. I can see musicians, photographers, graphic designers, doctors, etc. choosing the 128 GB iPad version as their mobile computing device. If I were in the market for an iPad now, I would choose the 128 GB...
I've seen this happen before. December 28, 2007 AAPL closed at 199.83. By February 22, 2008, AAPL closed at $119.46. This is a 41.3% drop in less than two months. AAPL is manipulated intentionally - no doubt. This article in WSJ was definitely a contract hit on AAPL. SEC really needs to be investigating articles like this. I'm loaded on AAPL shares (probably more than I should be), and I can tell you that (the first time I had witnessed such a sharp drop in my portfolio)...
I spent about 15 minutes with an iPad Mini at the local Apple store last night. I can tell you this is an absolutely brilliant device. For most tasks that the iPad is used, such as light email, web browsing, YouTube, Netflix, iTunes for Movies or audio, and especially ebooks, iPad Mini is a better device than iPad. For those who try to use iPad as a laptop substitute, full-size iPad is probably a better choice. iPad Mini is so light and thin that you can easily hold it in...
The MacBook Pro series (and perhaps the MacBook Air series) may be getting an upgrade immediately next Monday so as to keep up with WIntel machines, whereas the rumored MacBook series may not be available until later this year or maybe even early next year. That’s the reason why MacBook Pros are not getting retina displays this summer. Most likely the displays are not quite read yet - at least not in the quantity necessary to keep up with the projected demand. In fact,...
Nothing embarrassing. Just machine translation and incorrect grammar. The English equivalent would sound something like:“Salutations at our Brothers and Sisters of Russia” Not something that a native speaker would say or write.
Google Translate is your friend!
I tried it yesterday on two of my Macs and ended up uninstalling it. From my wife's iPhone, the iMessage text would arrive to both of my iPhone and my Mac because I registered the same iCloud ID account with i(Messages) on both devices. However, from my iPhone, the iMessage text would only arrive to my wife's Mac or my wife's iPhone even though the same iCloud account was registered on both of her devices. Additionally, she would have two threads from me on her iPhone...