or Connect

Posts by isaidso

As it pertains to this particular matter, could you please name who it is that would be more "inside" than this guy?
Ridiculous. EVERYTHING breaks if shook hard enough. Glass can be stronger than steel, and IS stronger than concrete.  How'd you like to be in a brick building in an earthquake?
Those were no ordinary trolls. Those were the original troll Kings (one of them) themselves. Either John C. Dvorak or Paul Thurrott who said that.   PS I swear I couldn't remember these guys names. Don't seem to hear so much from them anymore. (I guess ever since they claimed what a failure the iPhone would be back in earlier times)
"Klug added, "there's no reason for Apple to want to arbitrarily limit their devices,"   Check out the brain on Klug!  (said in my Samuel L. Jackson voice)
Pretty Kitty.
Oh, so that's why Apple never releases 13" and 15" MacBook Pros together. Oh wait they do (oops. unless there is some sort of production problem)   Oh, so that's why Apple never releases 21" and 27" iMacs together. Oh wait they do (oops. unless there is some sort of production problem)   Originally Posted by Slurpy  Your post would have some merit if Apple wasn't the most proficient company in the fucking world when it comes to shipping massive #s of product and...
Well, I guess it wouldn't be "Apple" if there weren't some kind of backlog, bottleneck, production-manufacture-parts-assembly problem.
So now, the photography quality will more accurately match the reporting (in other words, s**t)
So the plaza is "behind" the Apple store?  Apple store front is facing the park (Post St)?   Edit: Thanks sflocal (That stands for San Fernando local, right?) Hee.
Not a single one of those pictures helps me orient how I'm looking at what. I don't know wat I'm lookin' at.