or Connect

Posts by isaidso

"...where roads turn into waterfalls and parked cars slide up the side of of a building as if trying to escape from a rolling wave of energy twisting buildings and bulging roads into the air."   And yet no "Matrix" reference though, huh?   "Whoa..."   Edit: Great article, by the way.  It will be interesting to see if other media outlets pickup the topic. Congrats.
I wish I could make the Godzilla "honk" sound right now.
Meh... Nothing to argue with people like you. But enjoy your corporate dystopia dream. You may achieve it yet.
  Just so you know; this one little exchange right here makes it seem like you don't know the difference between the words "avoidance" and "evasion". And particularly as they relate to taxes.
Man, you are a piece of work  Who are you? Mr. Potter from "It's A Wonderful Life"?
So how do the countries who do have good roads, good education, good transportation, do it?
Crowly, Again; Seriously! You have to stop speaking rationally with these spitting, stomping, little Tasmaian Devils (WB ©). It will get you nowhere.
Geeze, seriously Crowly? "The Budda" Won't have any idea what you are even talking about. You are just as well to be making your points to a road apple.
What are you talking about? Apple has broken no laws. They've not been accused or charged with breaking any laws. They've not been indicted on anything. And there is no trial. Am I missing something here?
Could you please site a "comparable" example in history, to what you are talking about here?   Thanks.