or Connect

Posts by isaidso

Yeah, prettiest diarrhea squirt I've ever seen. Just goes to show what can be done with the Red One in the hands of the brain-dead. Awesome! \ (Passion Pit rocks, though)
Your ignorance is blatant. Apple has never "listened" to their customers. Neither does Ferrari. They just make what they think are really, really awesome products. If you don't like them; just move on to something you do like. It's that simple, and it always has been. It's laughable you don't realize this.
Hey! don't try to confuse the issue with logic!
"Slash" ooooh geeze You are a tool. You don't understand the concept of the word "ban" In my store I used to cary certain products; now I don't carry them anymore. I didn't "BAN" them.
No, no. That's ok. Just tell me what the final product is. I'll get a copy and reverse engineer your code, and then I can use it for my product. Thanks a lot!
Um... sure. Just as soon as I finish stabbing myself in the eyes, I'll get right on it.
Thank you. I don't know why more people can't understand this. There are still people actually saying "Dude, there were touch screens around before Apple's iPhone. Blah, blah, blah". I don't even try to respond to them anymore. Just have to .
Well, to flesh this out a little; with any mobile device, it's not just about battery life. It's about battery life x size x weight Easy to get better battery life from a device. Just put a bigger battery in it. (and accept the consequences vs. the benefits of that.)
Yeah, 'cause "typing" on a querty is such a interesting and unusual feature.
Excellent points.