or Connect

Posts by zoffdino

I always wonder how these guys can shrink a process node every year when Intel have so much trouble doing the same. Intel is not a newbie to this game. They have been playing it for 40 years. Is there something that fundamentally makes shrinking an Intel CPU much harder than an ARM one?
Only important to the Chinese I guess. But the fingerprint reader is long overdue.
Bad news: there are even more Bash bugs discovered. http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/09/shellshock-fixes-beget-another-round-of-patches-as-attacks-mount/
I read through the whole document. No where did it say the European Commission would fine Apple. It requested that Ireland forward the document to Apple and ask Apple to send bunch of agreements between the various subsidiaries. This isn't new either. It was sent to the Irish government in June and only made public now.
Apple's Settings page has become so ridiculously complex. Why they still haven't added a Search function to the app is beyond me.
I too wish there are more choices for the "Relationship" field, and an "enter your own" option. Other than that, I want to make it more visible. If I'm unconscious, will the emergency responder know how to pull up my Medical ID?
People lined up for blocks to buy the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, and 6+. Hey Samsung, copy that!
 Launch weekend is always about how many phones Apple can produce. China or not doesn't matter. Apple will sell every last one they can make. If China is missing, its allotment goes to other launch countries so the number of units sold is the same either way.
I do. Doing just fine on my beta testing machine.
I'm using Quicken Essentials and thought about upgrading to this Quicken for Mac version. But after reading all these comments and learning about iBank 5, I think I'm going to iBank instead. 7 years... and they can't even give Mac users feature parity with Windows. I hate Adobe CC to death, but gotta give them credits for making Mac & PC versions working pretty much the same way on each platform.