or Connect

Posts by SGSStateStudent

Maybe.. He's listening to his iPod while texting on his iPhone and surfing the web on his Mac Pro .. He'll reply you shortly..
I see. Thanks for the info. I'm guessing this. Hope it comes out pretty true. The camera-enabled iPod Touch will be released next September. Why? By then, 3.2 megapixels autofocus with video would make its way into the iPod Touch. Remember the news article a few months back that Apple had ordered 3.2 and 5 megapixel camera sensors? I can almost sort this puzzle out. Follow me below..Next year's iPod Touch's features - 32GB, 64GB, 128GB. - 3.2 megapixel camera with video...
I really don't understand why Apple has to rush out it's software updates, clearly unprepared and refined. This causes different problems and while it solves other OS problems, new ones surface and another update has to be rushed. I would rather want a slower released update which assures me no problems rather than a rushed, messed up one like 3.1. That's why my 3GS is still on 3.0. i'll wait for another 1 more month for them to sort out the kinks before I upgrade.
+1, sir! Thank you for the last statement you made! Really had enough of people saying " the iPod Touch is the iPhone without the phone." Wouldn't that make it and 'i'?
The plastic back is meant specially for the iPhone because of phone reception issues. The iPod Touch will always have a chrome back.
Great! He wants the 1000X Digital Zoom, Xenon flash which will kill the battery life of the iPhone after 5 minutes of photos/videos.
Brilliant post. There's no more "Computer Inc".
Fail. How about an in-built cheese-grater?
That's nice! Or how about "Am I late for work" or "Can you cook me breakfast" and the 3GS replies:" Feck you! Do it yourself!"
That's nice. But I highly doubt Apple's custom games will make it accelerometer-fun, unless they change the default games. Otherwise, this would have to mean an app store and that is not possible.