or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

Maybe but at 170 that is an expensive watch so you're paying alot. I've read little about pebble being a garbage device. No frills doesn't mean it's junkI'm sure you're right but I'm also sure that they just priced alot of people out.One big concern too is theft. Someone is not going to Jack me for my pebble. 350 watch...minimum? Yeah I'm taken.
At 350 min, not likely. They priced it out of alot of people's pocket range. Mines for sure. 350 for an accessory item?!? I was willing to do 200, maybe even 250. I'll go with the pebble instead.
Easily. Pack two years of hardware innovation vs annual increments. If folks are holding on to their iPads longer, why push out hardware enhancements annually? For the few(millions)that are upgrading on an S cycle for example.The tech is not again fast enough or innovating slow enough to need users to upgrade annually.Folks that are on the non "S" models would likely be ok waiting for the "S" model. While others that are on S cycle sees no difference in purchasing cycles
That's why it's a media hub.Streaming Netflix and hulu32GB of movies and musicMusic streamingMy kid got my ipad2. I picked up the retina mini. But in a prior post on this thread, the hardware can skip a year. The longevity of the iPad doesn't necessitate annual upgrades
:-) not me. I upgraded to the retina mini. Kid got my iPad 2 and iPad 1 went to living room. Point though is the iPad's hardware/software is so good, yearly refresh is overkill. Apple could easily skip a year and keep up w innovation and lead competition.
I'd say the 1st gen iPad runs about the same as a 2014 galaxy tab. I've used both and they're about the same in speed and responsiveness and general concerning app limitations(ie you can't update most apps on iPad do to older OS)With that said, it is f*#%kin sad for android/samsung that an almost 5 year old iPad is on par with the latest galaxy tablet.
Ditto. We are still using the first gen iPad as a media hub for the living room. 1st gen!And my kids iPad 2 is still rocking. I think they should move to an every other year cycle. The tech is good enough to skip a year.
I think he was being sarcastic. At least that's how I took it
The next iPhone is going to be iPhoneT. T for translucent because it'll be so thin it's nearly see through. That way the hardware will match IOS7.Jokes aside, I'm ready to purchase. 4.7 inch...sold. 5.5...not so much. I still think the 5.5 is the new iPod touch gaming device
"technology could be employed in devices such as the iPhone or iPad where space is at a premium" Quit making the iPhones so thin and you'll have space! Don't get me wrong. I love my IP5S. It's thin enough. Is rather see the next iPhone the same thickness but more or better internals.