or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

Sorry to hear about her misfortune, but, if racism wasnt an inherent problem business wouldn't be "required" to hire colored minorities or minorities in general.
I second that. Giving my 5s to my kid as an upgrade and will forgo the 6 for another 5s.
Ehh. I'm skipping shopping because these stores are encroaching on people's holiday. What employee wants to spend thanksgiving with their coworkers. They'll see me ON black Friday. Not before
...what we have and what corporations pay is two totally different realities. Most multi-million dollar companies are paying far less than the 35% required. Definitely the top 20 most profitable. Apple last year was 30.5 correct me if I'm wrong. That 5 percent rounded...who makes up the difference in that lost revenue? And that was just the US money. Over seas? Ill wager far less.
Me? I'm tired of these companies skirting around not paying tax. I had a 27% effective tax rate and make below 60k. You have billion dollar corporations with a NEGATIVE effective tax rate. WTF. If you're not going to pay your taxes then tariffs the $hit out of their products. You want to sell your products in your homeland country? You pay your tax or they don't sell. This isn't just directed to Apple BTW. Im pro apple(typing this out on an IP5S...using SwiftKey...
Hosting that information on its "secure cloud-hosted network," Damn this quote cracks me up every time I read it. Almost as funny as Eric Schmidt saying Google is more secure than ios.
Tim is gay?!! That's it. I'm not buying any more apple! I couldn't even type that BS with a straight face. Good for Tim! He was a great COO. I'm sure he's going to continue to be a great CEO and he seems like great person in general. Keep up the great work and ignore the hateful slurs of ignorant closeminded people.
Awesome!
No one sees my iPhone since it's mostly in pocket when out and about. For all they know I could have a $hitty android device. But the moment my watch is visible, reaching for something or on public Trans holding the rails, they know I have at least $1000 in Apple gear on me. Plus there's know way that I know of where you can get your watch back in case of theftI'd prefer affordable but come on 350? That is a bit much. I know it's quality. No argument there. But so is the...
Well...if 500 isn't alot of money folks would all be buying their phones off contract. 200 for a phone with 20 bucks paid every month is a steal. 500 in one shot....not too many folks