or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

I say apple pull out and cede that ground to Android. Probably won't reduce product usage much since there will undoubtedly be a black market springing up
Lower it to what? Maybe 1 or 2 fortune 500 companies pay the 35% rate. Everyone else is 26, 21, 18.
Why buy? I doubt apple needs the hardware division. The few patents Nintendo may carry can be licensed if needed.Apple just needs rights(by proxy) to get access to the game library.Maybe it would make sense to do a roundabout...buy Nintendos library of games then license it BACK to Nintendo. I doubt apple needs the hardware division
Exactly. BUT, I'll take apple content in leui of a la cart
I don't think Apple needs to be in the TV business to be IN the TV business.Apple doesn't need to make a smart TV when they can make a dumb TV smart with a smart box...ATV.What I think Apple should do is create their own content. A dozen shows from Sci first to drama to horror to comedy.I'd love to see them make a starwars show with movie special effects quality. Big budget. 15 episodes.
Maybe maybe not but why not go for cradle to the grave? These carriers are stalling innovation.When carriers start seeing their customers leave in droves due to features AppleNet provided that they refuse, they'll come around. Or get trounced
Ok...why don't Apple become their own carrier? I mean build ground up or buy TMO. Beef up their network, offer great data plans and maybe offer modest discounts for iPhone users switching from verizon or att. Am I missing something impossible here? Folks would switch on brand loyalty alone.
I have to agree with you on this. My 6 is enough. I'm holding out for ATV. Don't disappoint me Apple! Gaming system. Apple created content. A la carte channels.
$20 for any 20 channels ad free. OR $10 for any 20 channels ad supported
Adding channels I'd no different than what we have now. Those 20,30 or 40 channels....only 6 of them I'll watch. Same as cable.Show me all your available channels and let me pick which one I want. Other than that this is no better than cableIt's time for Apple to quit half stepping and just run this industry over. Either cable becomes willing participants or collateral damage in a industry hostile take over