or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

Why would a company abandon a multi billion dollar business? I hate them just as much as the next Apple fan but let's be logical, SS is making money off their phones...via apple R&D sadly
How could they do such a thing!!! Violated an NDA, and willingly. OMG this is a serious 1st world problem
...I in line with you but I iPhone sales is slightly over 50% of revenue.Either way your point is valid
...with 4 returns
...why doesn't Apple just create their own fab factories. Hire the knowledge base, buy the equipment and start small.
I'll see the movie...after paying to see something else then walking in on his film
If you think this was hit...wait til IP7 next year. All new design most likely. Everyone with a IP6 and higher will upgrade. I'm willing to guess mostly IP5S and lower are currently upgrading.
I agree. Also...I don't understand why they are blaming Apple. That's like blaming the the shop that sold me the gun i used on you when broke in my house. Content owners went to extreme and Apple is giving users on option to cut that extreme at the knees.Build an app. Put up a paywall. Stand on the corner! They made their fate. Adjust to it
If you buy that much music and store on your phone, removing those apps will give you what...another 4 weeks before you run out of space. Then what? Regardless of the default apps you're gonna run out of memory anyway.Bro get a bigger phone, stream your music or get an android with expandable memory
11%? Unless youre custom to using triple beam scales no one will notice the difference. We are talking grams! Not lbs! 19 grams is what...a handful of tic tacs. Unrelated...has anyone tried to use the 6plus as just a mobile hotspot and iPad replacement but did all your normal phone duties on a 5/5s?