or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

Maybe not but over the long term apple can gradually draw down their reliance on them til they're no longer partners
If you're referring to if I've used the product, I have no intention. But, that does not prohibit me from paraphrasing what reviewers of the device have said. I spent 45 minutes this morning listening to "Android Atlas Weekly" podcast and I tell you, you would have bet the farm that these folks were Android haters. Much of what they said trashed Android(phones, tablets, apps, OS) in a nice way. That's sad coming an Android podcast. I bring up Flash because that's the...
Your post gave me a chuckle when I considered that the competition is probably doing just that...slapping them together...over the weekend. The xoom, according to reviewers and android podcasts, is half baked. They complained about clumsy interfaces, flash not working and sd card inactive...out the box. I think Apple's competition will literally throw them together just to get them out the door. Their problem is are they going to put a product out that is not only...
Yeah the female does the hunting, but they don't eat until the males are done. Females are left with scraps. Lions are the Big Guns of the pride. They sit back until a nuke is needed...then they step in and clear the field. See National Geographics Hyena vs Lion. Good post none the less. Cheers
A much easier way would be to use garage band to create the ringtone and it will export it to the itunes ringtone directory...
What gives? Iphones sell extremely well without promotions. Why all the discounts? Because it’s going to Verizon next year baby!!! They’re emptying their inventory, letting ATT get as many customers as they can in preparation for Verizon. It’s the only strategy I see anyway.
But here’s an easier one. When you subscribe, select the option “share my info” or something similar. You then fill in all the info about you that you want to share.
Same experience when I purchased my ipad in release day. They had ipods with our info on them confirming our orders while we(300+ excited shoppers) waited in line. As soon as the doors opened I was in and out...ipad purchased, activated and bagged in under 5 minutes...literally! Booting my Windows work laptop takes longer to boot up.
I just wish he'd remove ascii. His post is bordering trolling
I think this is a great idea. Refine it a bit. A message hits your iphone app telling you you're next and proceed to counter 4 or service...or something like that. On another note, I'm starting a food cart business and this will work great. On campus students use their ID cards, that double as debit cards, for purchases. I'm thinking use this along with a mifi/jailbroken iphone with mifi to take transactions live. Cash or credit, we can take both