or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

"technology could be employed in devices such as the iPhone or iPad where space is at a premium" Quit making the iPhones so thin and you'll have space! Don't get me wrong. I love my IP5S. It's thin enough. Is rather see the next iPhone the same thickness but more or better internals.
I visited one about 5 months back when I I picked up iPad mini from an apple store 4 stores down. It gave me one impression: techno club. It was cramped, dark and the colored products made it feel like they were about to rock to techno or something. Oh and it was empty sans me and the staff
I just read that article. It was was an ad for reasons to BUY an iPad. Despite the headline the article was vastly pro apple. Idk if it was intentional on the writers side to do that but that article was a +1 for iPad
That was then. When apple didn't have the cash in hand, didn't have mobile devices in so many users hands. Now apple has a sticky ecosystem where few leave and most are asking for more services and products. Why coddle this industry when you can do an end run and get your point across. Apple doesn't need an entry partner now. Their 150 bil is all the partner they need to usher in the new tech and make the cable industry fall in line or fall to pieces
Dude. I draw the line here. There's no way samsung is THAT much of an imitator.I mean they did innovate on the...Well they were the first to...They were a trend setter in...S%#t you're right!
Disagree on some points. Apple believes that for the best user experience you need to control the product creation from start to finish.A hybrid cable content model just to placate the aging current cable model will create a bad user exp. Apple needs to usher in a new model like they did w the phone.Only then will cable cos change their behavior. Otherwise apples solution will be tainted w a legacy model based on greed and company, not customer, centric wants
Apple just needs to punch their way in. Create their own content. Throw cash at sports. Use your relationship with disney(via Jobs legacy) and start creating your own high speed network. I and I'm sure nearly everyone on here would have no problem giving Apple money for content and connectivity. Showtime. Dexter and homeland HBO True blood, GOT sports STARZ...Spartacus Apple make your own show for these audiences. Hire the best directors. Have an all you can eat...
Stupid? How does stupidity land you 160 bil in the bank?
Apple will not have numerous types of watches. Apple does things in ones and twos. They will have two types w different memory sizes. Version 1 is for the masses and will be $179. "Basic" version Version 2 will be an FDA subsidized one for $499. High margin. For hospitals and chronic ill. That's it
Lol we went from government intrusion to global warming in the blink of an eye. I think this is too SQUIRREL!