or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

idk about that. folks are quick to whip out their ipod and snap photos. my 12 yr old pics and vids all day. for the ipod, both are important. the ipad...you can get away with an acceptable rear but quality front camera.folks w an ipad are pribably taking pics with their iphone. there are some cases though when i film with the ipad. id rather have the videos already on the ipad than taking extra steps to get it on there
side bar: what i think apple needs to do is buy a carrier. or bandwidth and have mobile services thats caters specifically to ios
what he said
if hes a hedgefund manager there wont be a trial. and youll be forced to pay for what he stole...go capitalism and lobbyist.sorry, off topic
if foxconn sharp and everyone else can pull it off why not apple
why dont apple just run its own offshore manufactoring division. that way you dont have to rely on sharp, samsung or anyone else
Oh. And while I'm on a wsh list, add themes to ios!
I think what they should do is have the iPad released every year but six months before(or after) the iPhone. Then release half of ios with it. Example iPad release in march with ios 6.5 for iPad/iPhone iPhone release in August with ios 7 Repeat That way device users don't have to wait for an OS refresh every year to make their current product feel "new"
Jailbreak until you decide to upgrade.  I'll stay with att until i decide to upgrade, which should be December or January.  I'll be heading over to Sprint.  I'm tired of these guys robbing us.  Vote with your pocket and move.  
I wasnt gonna post anything because you guys have said volumes. But after looking at this link of the chrome box, I hope apple sues the f**k out of them!!! AND takes there business elsewhere.This is ridiculous. I mean any judge should be slapping Samsung with patent violations left and right