or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

They pay subs for android devices also...almost comparable to what they pay apple. They're losing money BECAUSE they're losing high paying post paid customers. It's not the subsidies, it's consumer hemorrhaging(high churn rate) Once they get the iphone, they may experience some growing pain, but they'll be retaining customers
Are they less profitable because they lack a crowd pleaser like the iphone? Folks really aren't jumping carriers for androids. But, if you get the iphone, on a good network in your area and at a competitive price(T-mobiles current offerings), then the influx of switchers could propel them to greater profitability.
We don't know why Apple didn't go with T mobile first or second. Since we don't know what financials, demands... folks were asking for, we don't know what made more sense. IF, all four carriers had the iphone and ALL four carriers had similar coverage in your general area, who would you sign up with...I'm guessing whoever offers the most for the least. So either all four carriers will have similar prices or one will be the cheapest. If T-mobile wants to attract...
That could be apple's introduction into the telecom industry. Call it iNet or iSky...OR Skynet!
If they keep their prices consistent, AND, get the iphone, i think you will see a mad dash from ATT/Verizon to tmobile. I know the same was said when Verizon got the iphone, but the issue there was the plans were more or less the same. Not so with t-mobie.
"Big Government" finally doing BIG Things. On a side note, anyone planning on jumping to sprint if they get the IP5?
I think it would be cheaper than what we are getting. They would probably go all data. Thinking aloud...I'd pay 60 bucks for say 8gb of data. That would service all my data and call needs AND would be 30 bucks cheaper than what I'm paying now. You basically get 8gb to do with how you please. They've been making their products very price competitive...I see them doing the same with skynet...i mean iNet.
APPLE, PLEASE come out with your telco network....AppleNet, iNet...hell...SkyNet. Something! I'd dump ATT faster than a bean burrito lunch with a colon cleanser to wash it down
IOS app Beejive. you can text most phones. Some cheap phones on sub networks like ntelos...wont allow ext to go through. But for your avg smart phone it's a non issue. There's also a dozen and one text app thats a good workaround...google voice, IM+ pro...even YIM.
they're not getting it