or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

I'm wondering why apple doesn't purchase webOS. I'm sure there's some good stuff they could use. But thinking deeper, letting someone like HTC get it deprives android of a major partner. Stunt androids growth by reduced HTC-android powered phones being replaced with WebOS? Once other partners see HTC's success at weening itself off of android, others would follow suit. So unless Google can get their Googlerola phone out the doors quick, Android would see a DROP in...
I don't see it happening. 32gb is enough. I know it apple knows it. Running low on space? Remove the apps you use only twice a year. Clear out the songs you never play. Move the videos you never watch to your desktop. Other than icloud i dont see Apple playing to user inefficiencies when it comes to storage.
I know everyone's needs are different but 32gb of space should not run dry. That us unless you're trying to to have EVERYTHING on your phone. In which case you need a dropbox subscription. 32gb is enough space for an acceptable about of music vids and apps.
Dude, i was anti-apple for a LOOONNNNGGG time...until i got the iPhone. Fact is, they produce high quality products and until other companies stand on there feet and do the same, we'll be seeing more apple litigation.
i agree mostly but I think with iCloud coming they should make the 4s 8gb. Then make the iphone 5 16gb and 32gb. As for the ipod touch...leave the 3g off and give it a bigger screen...for gaming, productivity etc
So they not only will retain jobs in a merger environment where jobs are typically lost, but they will hire another 5k. OMG is the middle class getting crapped on by corporations!
Low man on the totem pole needs to attract customers. There's only two ways to do it. Offer better products for less: iphone is same price across the board, or, offer offer better services for less. T-mobile NEEDS to keep there plans cheaper than the other three if they want to attract more customers(assuming all networks are avail to you)
They pay subs for android devices also...almost comparable to what they pay apple. They're losing money BECAUSE they're losing high paying post paid customers. It's not the subsidies, it's consumer hemorrhaging(high churn rate) Once they get the iphone, they may experience some growing pain, but they'll be retaining customers
Are they less profitable because they lack a crowd pleaser like the iphone? Folks really aren't jumping carriers for androids. But, if you get the iphone, on a good network in your area and at a competitive price(T-mobiles current offerings), then the influx of switchers could propel them to greater profitability.
We don't know why Apple didn't go with T mobile first or second. Since we don't know what financials, demands... folks were asking for, we don't know what made more sense. IF, all four carriers had the iphone and ALL four carriers had similar coverage in your general area, who would you sign up with...I'm guessing whoever offers the most for the least. So either all four carriers will have similar prices or one will be the cheapest. If T-mobile wants to attract...