or Connect

Posts by jsmythe00

That could be apple's introduction into the telecom industry. Call it iNet or iSky...OR Skynet!
If they keep their prices consistent, AND, get the iphone, i think you will see a mad dash from ATT/Verizon to tmobile. I know the same was said when Verizon got the iphone, but the issue there was the plans were more or less the same. Not so with t-mobie.
"Big Government" finally doing BIG Things. On a side note, anyone planning on jumping to sprint if they get the IP5?
I think it would be cheaper than what we are getting. They would probably go all data. Thinking aloud...I'd pay 60 bucks for say 8gb of data. That would service all my data and call needs AND would be 30 bucks cheaper than what I'm paying now. You basically get 8gb to do with how you please. They've been making their products very price competitive...I see them doing the same with skynet...i mean iNet.
APPLE, PLEASE come out with your telco network....AppleNet, iNet...hell...SkyNet. Something! I'd dump ATT faster than a bean burrito lunch with a colon cleanser to wash it down
IOS app Beejive. you can text most phones. Some cheap phones on sub networks like ntelos...wont allow ext to go through. But for your avg smart phone it's a non issue. There's also a dozen and one text app thats a good workaround...google voice, IM+ pro...even YIM.
they're not getting it
Guess dry humor must've gotten canceled the same time Friends went off air. Ahh I miss chandler's jokes. At least Barney from "how I met your mother" is around
Yeah...guess so. Oh well. i'll read through all absent minded replies
The whole post was sarcasm. No need for the detailed product sale numbers and so forth. And definitely not the "stfu" blurb. If you really took the time to ANALYZE my post you would see. 1. It's very pro apple. I make claims to great products, they're recently released OS that I purchased on day one and my last paragraph about them coming out with successful products one after another 2. The last paragraph couldn't make sense from a business standpoint if you tried. I...