or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

I'm glad they addressed the orientation bug. Finally! So far so good!
So far so good! 
Another hypothetical scenario. If I as a private cake baking business owner had a customer come in and request to have me make a cake that had  "Kill all Heterosexuals" on it,  I would probably refuse them my service for that particular cake.  Why? Because it's promoting violence against a set of individuals who were born a certain way.  If that person wants to make that cake on their own, or take it to another baker they are more than free to do so. However, making a cake...
The only scenario that would imply refusing to serve someone that is legal I can think of, is at a bar where the bartender refused to serve someone if they are visibly drunk.
As a fellow mid-westerner (Ohio originally) but living in Portland OR. now, this sickens me. Blatant discrimination. Who the f*&% in their right mind could not see this for what it is? Indy's governor should be asked to resign. What a jackass. All anybody has to do is replace 'gay' with 'black' to get the point.
I have nice wireless 3 button/scroll wheel from Logi too. Apple has never designed a good mouse IMO. Ever.
I second that sentiment. I've always used a 3rd party mouse. 
No, after reading what it is, but what's that have to do with my comment?
It'll be interesting to see how this device pans out after its launch. I have no desire to get one. However the research functionality is pretty cool IMO. I'm down with helping out scientists conduct research. Anyhow, with all the nay-sayers about Apple's venture into watches, like the iPhone and Pad before it, it will just get better as tech improves. They've done their research on this. 
I watched the video on this on CNET yesterday. Interesting device with what it can do, but streaming video games seems iffy. So much going on there. I'd be really shocked if Apple doesn't incorporate this functionality into the TV device. They have a unique opportunity I would think. Hopefully Apple provides the option to download games onto the Apple TV instead of streaming, if they do implement it.