or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

The only thing I've noticed so far is the in the App Store app, and how it doesn't remove updated apps from its list once they are done. Anybody else notice this quirk? Im sure it will be addressed in a update, but not sure if it is an actual purposeful feature or not.
No, I don't think Win 8 has them. When Safari got tabs, that's when Apple should have implemented them into the Finder...just my 2 cents. Very handy.
No, I meant for the Finder getting tabs.
I'm looking forward to this update. Lots of nice under the hood items. Finder tabs...finally! I wonder what the holdup was?
MS should stick with making software.. which can be a pain-in -the-ass to use as well, but they really need to give up with hardware making and blatantly copying Apple. Badly. Seriously MS, stop trying to make hardware. Give it a f'n rest. Please.
My only critique of iOS7 is that of the typography. It looks too much like Android for starters. That and it is too thin. Makes it hard to read the interface a tad...I appreciate the bolder font usage in 6 and previous. Too bad you couldn't get an option to 'bold' the type. Other than that I like the other UX/UI changes they've made
With flash HD memory they were able to scale it down tremendously, as well as to not include an optical drive...So I imagine they wanted to really amp up the IO and processing specs hence the smaller form factor. You can just plug in external devices and get fast IO...As far as upgrading it...that will be interesting to see.
I like the fact they have an actual visual designer in charge and not a programmer of the UI. Granted Ivy is a industrial designer and not a graphic designer, but still a designer none-the-less.
Yeah I think it happens to me with multiple tabs open and then trying to close one..the hanging happens.. very annoying.
Yep exactly! Very odd. So I am not crazy! Thanks. Minor bug if it is one. Hopefully it has been reported or already identified.