or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

Has anyone noticed in Safari, (most current build) that there might be a bug with closing tabs. I've noticed it a few times when trying to just close a tab, it takes a few moments of clicking on one to close it. It's like it is unresponsive for a few seconds. Very odd. It is very random unfortunately, but has occurred more than once. Anybody else experience this?
I would stick with 8MP and just improve the sensor and optics with a wider aperture...Unless they plan on bumping up the storage capacity, 12mp images and full HD video will eat up a good chunk of storage... You can make great 8x10 prints from 8MPs. More MPs doesn't always = better images...
That's why I still enjoy my iPhone4.
Those programmers are missing a few things it seems...
Google needs to stick with what they do best. Which is not to try and pull off being a computer manufacturer. Same goes for MS. Stick with your software folks. Make that better, easier, etc...just my 2cents.
I think the version after 10.9, Apple might forgo the public numerical naming, and just use OS X (insert supplemental secondary animal or thing name here). Just a hunch, but who knows.
I got to handle on of those big screen phones last night. The one in the photo I believe. The screen is great, but just waaay to big for a phone when I held it. However the guy who had it wanted something that was not a full tablet but also a phone.. he got what he wanted from the sound of it. I don't think Apple will do this.
Soon very soon I bet.
Still experiencing this weird open app issue, with it not showing as running in the dock but it is in the Force Quit dialog box.   Anybody else notice this?
Can't wait to see what he and his team come up with. The Game center app I don't mind the texture-izing, however in OSX, the calendar and address book look is cheesy. Don't really need that eye candy. Keep the look consistent throughout the OS