or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

Soon very soon I bet.
Still experiencing this weird open app issue, with it not showing as running in the dock but it is in the Force Quit dialog box.   Anybody else notice this?
Can't wait to see what he and his team come up with. The Game center app I don't mind the texture-izing, however in OSX, the calendar and address book look is cheesy. Don't really need that eye candy. Keep the look consistent throughout the OS
There's this river in Egypt..called Denial...
Pretty cool that he basically predicted what we all are using right now. There won't be another like him for quite some time I bet.
So far using Maps in my area seems to be ok when I looked for things. It pinned them correctly. But we'll see I suppose the more I use to see how it performs. It can only go up from here with future updates. 
Well I noticed it with other apps now yesterday as well. Mainly calendar. It was not showing up on as being active on the dock or app switcher, but bringing up force quit window it showed as being sill open. Very weird. It must be a bug I would think. A minor one if that. Odd that Apple would have missed this if it is a bug.
So I was watching a movie last night on my laptop and when I stopped it (cmd Q) I thought QT had stopped, but when I went to emty my trash, I got the error message that the file was  still in use. However (cmd tabbing) through my open apps, QT was not one of them that was running. However when I did a force quit, QT was on the list off apps that was running, however not when (cmd tab'd ). I noticed this odd behavior in Lion as well, just now getting around to saying...
Actually I stand corrected. They didn't. It was a patent issue and limitations etc...that allowed them to use it or copy it as it were.
Actually Apple bought that tech from them since they were not doing anything with it. But Jobs saw the potential in it for computers. If my memory serves.