or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

what is the use of a dual core? what does it mean exactly as far as performance?
I agree with the prior posts Apple has it shortcomings and Im a die hard mac supporter. Apple needs to put in its pro machines, really good top O the line hardware and include a f#@$%! monitor with it, like the PC world does! Damn! when will they get it?? Plus put more RAM into the machines at least a gig to be nice. I bet there profits would go waaay up if they included a monitor with in the price of the towers. Plus the top end GFX card as well. Being charged more...
I do beleive the G4 was dubbed the first "super comp" when it came out, and that is why it couldn't be sold in certain countries...if you all remember. Why is Apple rehashing the same advert propaganda again?
Yea Id second that...
What do you all think will be the new specs for the next PM line? I soooo want to get a new PM, my 300mhz G3 is almost as ancient as the Rolling Stones...When is the next "unveiling" of new hardware suppose to be after Aug? Is it in Jan?
The machine looks kinda clunky, like the the early 80's desktop macs..I dont know...
I second that. Lets hope the Florida voting admin won't get bought out and corrupted again...
yep, you can trash em with no problems what so ever.
my system folder for 10.3.4 is only 737.3MB, becaue I got rid of all the .lproj files that were not english, there like 100's of them...from a tip like a yr ago in mac addict mag, to help free up HD space. plus my HD is only 12GB partitioned in 2 with X on one and 9 on the other.
So I guess my next question would be, what would make a supposed 64 bit chip a true 64 bit?