or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

Yeah you're right, I just double checked on Wiki...My bad. Based on what saw with the video preview, it just felt like a SL update...nothing really mind blowing, but who knows what else they have in store.
10.8 is basically how 10.6 was for 10.5...a small maintenance update with some new features. Or at least that's how view it.
Pure awesomeness! Lucky kids!
Wow, just wow.... seriously? If you can't innovate, imitate!
Some good stuff in there I would bet that will happen, just makes sense. Multicore, bigger storage, faster ram use for sure, that's where we are headed obviously. The 3D stuff, I'm not so sure about. That still seems a ways out maybe, as I don't see a rationale for it (yet) IMO. But who knows.
I agree. I think Apple will continue using OS X 10.8, .9 etc...for a little while longer unless like stated above they completely rework the OS and UI etc. I'm quite happy with it. Haven't updated to Lion yet, as there are no huge features that I really need. SL is treating me fine. Ill wait and see what 10.8 brings though. Or if get a new Mac before then and Lion is installed, then that's cool too.
Well said! ditto ⬆x2 I have full confidence in the team Steve had put together before he passed. I think the next ten years will be even more interesting in what Apple will bring to the forefront.
It should be fixed now.
That is the truth, but I think the Asian market in general is all copy/ ripoff. Take a look here at this photo I took on a train into Seoul last year.Look closely and see. Pretty amazing that the North Face company hasn't gotten wind of it.
No doubt!