or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

Good one! Hah!
Exactly.
Exactly. It is very odd that they keep getting changed. I'm thinking it has to be something web app based, but that is a totally uneducated guess!
Nothing too serious but am curious if anyone would know why every time I do a disk utility permissions check it has been constantly coming back with the Permissions differ on "System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Classes/jconsole.jar", should be lrwxr-xr-x , they are lrw-r--r-- . It just seems to be the JavaVirtual Machines... that the permissions get switched on and then I repair them. No weird behavior coming from my MBP (running 10.6.7 )or...
What exactly is creepy about it? I'm at a loss. It's not great, but creepy? Interesting choice of words. lol
No kidding!
No kidding!
I think the UI changes are a reflection of not just unifying both platform OS's but making the UI simpler for possibly a resolution independent UI that has been rumored in the past. But who knows. It just seems like to me that making the UI on both OSX & iOS simpler and less glossy/ aqua-ish etc would make a vector based UI easier to design.
I always find it an interesting read about the history of OS X. It is amazing the 180 Apple has done in the last 10+ yrs. I remember in late 97 or early 98 I was contemplating getting a Power Computing PC instead of an actual Mac for college when I was getting ready to ETS from the Army. Luckily by early 99, Apple had bought out Power Computing. When I bought my first ever PC, it was the B&W G3 300mhz. Oh the memories..
I have a feeling that Jobs recent dinner with the FB CEO, there probably will be some sort of collaboration in the future. I don't think Apple will buy FB, don't see why. They should buy Adobe though. Either way tomorrow should be interesting!