or Connect

Posts by hypoluxa

Mine was 4XX as well, odd, it had all the updates before that. I wonder how people got just 275?
I don't think a new MBPro /laptops with touch screen is going to be released anytime soon. Jobs already mentioned that form factor not working comfortably well (people touching a vertical screen; iMac as well). The iPad/Pod/Phone is the easier format to do touch based interfaces. That is why Apple has the trackpads on laptops and the new external one for touch interfacing with your desktop PC. Built in BD capability would be nice for backing up data. I would love to be...
Good one! Hah!
Exactly.
Exactly. It is very odd that they keep getting changed. I'm thinking it has to be something web app based, but that is a totally uneducated guess!
Nothing too serious but am curious if anyone would know why every time I do a disk utility permissions check it has been constantly coming back with the Permissions differ on "System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Classes/jconsole.jar", should be lrwxr-xr-x , they are lrw-r--r-- . It just seems to be the JavaVirtual Machines... that the permissions get switched on and then I repair them. No weird behavior coming from my MBP (running 10.6.7 )or...
What exactly is creepy about it? I'm at a loss. It's not great, but creepy? Interesting choice of words. lol
No kidding!
No kidding!