or Connect

Posts by leighr

Code:Take note, as said previously, there is a left-handed version available.
If they made a teeny-tiny "women's" version it wouldn't be much use would it. The sizes they have chosen are correct.
- I'm fairly happy with my prediction (above) made before the event. I was going to look back through old AI posts to pull up some old responses to the iPad launch, which always give me a chuckle (remember all those posters saying "why would anyone buy a big iPhone", "nobody wants a tablet", "Tablets are a fad that will die in 6 months".... but alas, I couldn't go back that far in AI history). Well, I think those folks have jumped on AI again to give us some more pearls...
Glad you're happy with the price point.
The iWatch won't be round. It will be a tapered square, available in 2 sizes , but the same shape. It will be the software that sets it apart, and the wrist band / changing mechanism which will set it apart. Having a changeable wristbands is the kicker. It's easy to change the watch face through software, but having a range of quality changeable bands in different colours and finishes makes it fashionable, and opens up to third party manufacturers.
The "wish we could say more" is clearly a reference to the voice control / Siri2 that will be a part of the iPhone6 and IWatch and AppleTV4. Voice integration through all of these devices for a seamless experience.
It has a fan. LOL.
 Yes, is my role in I.T. Support at a school I've done this a couple of times for Teachers who have switched from iPhones to Android phones, and it's worked without any issues.  I agree that it may not be obvious to the non-technical, and I think I found the site by searching Apple's KB, but I guess you can't expect them to have a big banner on the front page saying "Have you bought an Android phone - here's what to do". 
If you read some of the previous quotes you will find that it is quite easy to unregistered your device via any web browser, which then disassociates it with iMessage. It can be done AFTER you have changed phones, from any computer , on any operating system, on any web browser. So no further "fixes" are needed, it's already in place.
In case you didn't see the post above, there is a simple way. Use a computer that is connected to the internet to go to https://supportprofile.apple.com/ and log in with your Apple ID, then deactivate your old phone. Quite simple really, and quicker and cheaper than a court case