or Connect

Posts by souliisoul

I too hate seeing this stupid discussion about volume with concern to Apple, since it is proven, factual information, that Apple is not high-volume company and will never be. The overall quality of their products far outstrips any PC or Phone company in today's market and their profit to volume ratio is really stunning. As for India remember the definition of smartphone and then look at the number of different 'smartphones' offered by Samsung. Latest one in India is...
I think you are way off base, this will not hurt Apple and is not squeezing their supply chain, since contract law takes priority over investment law and  Sharp are not the only supplier in the market. Also with approx. 3% investment, that does not mean you can control the company.   Apple could buy majority stake in Sharp and dump the stock, just to burn Samsung "I think there was similar line in the film 'Wall Street' with Gordon Geko and Sir Lawrence...
Hturt Seaker,   Like 99.9% of people, who try to make a point against iPhone, you have as usual gone off base with your comments/rebuttals, since many people have provided logical feedback, that firstly iPhone is premium product, secondly majority of consumers have not had any issues with oxidation (I use majority in since probably (90% or more) and thirdly Polycarbonate is 'cheap' look and there is no logical information, you can provide me that change our minds,...
I think America has love hate relationship with French, simply because you both have similar traits :-) As for Apple being arrogant while under SJ watch, it is easy for over indulging perfume wearing froggy to give negative feedback, when someone is die and can not defend themselves. enough said
For me people want the best of both world, unlocked phones, but then still want to be subsidised by mobile carriers. If you have completed the agreed contract period, then the phone should be unlocked to the user, but while you are under contract, provided a phone at super saving, just suck it up and stop the cry babying.   In India, I know the phones are more expensive, but at least phones are unlocked for all to access any carrier and we have EMI facility now,...
Hi All,   Should point out that all your comments have been directed to US market (except spaceraysand  anantksundaram) with concern to low end iPhone. If Apple were to develop a 'low-end' iPhone, it would probably not be sold in US/western/developed countries, but focused on emerging markets. Also Indians do not like being tied to contract and prefer that they can pick and choose their plan, i.e., switch mobile providers when they want at anytime.   Yes...
Its the import duty that hacks the price, since it is deemed a luxury good Apple is perceived and seen as luxury goods in India with same status as Tag, Omega and Mont Blanc. All these brands have status symbol and owning Apple products in India, means you earning a good wage.   Apple even if their sold to the 5% that could afford their products in the India, that is still over 50,000,000 potential customers.   Also Airtel has started to sell iPhones with electronic...
Who  is the next quack, we going yo hear from?? Maybe someone will share  a picture of Tim Cook holding a Samsung Galaxy 2
Answer the question and stop putting on me, I said that your statement was false and proved it. NOT FULLY OPEN SOURCE!
I do not know but higher the score the more credible you would be stating, you are FULLY OPEN SOURCE. Now you provide me factual evidence that Google is FULLY OPEN SOURCE, as you stated, since reading your comments, you have tried now state there are OPEN SOURCE, which means completely different. Seems to attack people, but I not falling for your strategy and still waiting for MORE factual evidence.   Seems to me I provided that Android is far from FULLY OPEN SOURCE!