or Connect

Posts by souliisoul

You really going to complain about $.99 cents for the apps that you do not like after 14 days. Before you purchase the apps read the reviews and understand your requirements and the apps limitations. I always say you pay for what you get. I prefer to spend $120 dollars on Tom Tom and know its more reliable then Mapquest. Yes some people can't afford or do not want to spend that amount of money, but do not expect same level of service and quality.
I decided not to comment in this discussion until this guy open is mouth again. You love Apple, I understand, so do I, but you make me look like what was the word extremeskater used 'elitist'.When you comment provide actually factual data, know who you are talking about and understand the subject clearly. before making a comment.One more important thing,at least be fair in your comments, I hate uninformed Apple or MS Fanboys because just make all of us look bad.I am a die...
resolves sporadic issue that may cause iPhone to not wake from sleep That one is probably the issue, i has since my phone was ok and then couple of weeks back, it started to not turn on or would turn and then work fine for sometime and then go dead, thats what I thought anyway. Took it to Vodafone service center in Mumbai and initially, the tech said it was my charging lead, so I bought a new one. Then it happened 2 days later and I took it in again. He tried to tell...
I been using internet tethering nearly from day one here in India, but I have to say the network is not as strained AT&T in the States. I was at conference and person from USA made the comment that he could not read his mails because the internet sucked for some reason. I pulled out my iPhone and gave him to use to get his mail. he was so impressed and wished, he could drop his Blackberry 8900 in the bin. I told him, he may want to reconsider, since this option is not...
Good to hear personal experiences, but anyone can provide actually factual data of precenatge of people are not satisfied with iTunes, since I could not found it any place on internet.which OSX are you refering to Panther, Tiger, Leopard or Snow Leopard ? Can you link, where your saw that list? (i.e., OSX (which one) vs Vista).
No, I think there is a lot of healthy discussion and lot of people will give constructive honest feedback about Apple, if Apple are not being positive or behaving in a manner that is not to their liking.I think issue with you is that we know you don't like Apple (your decision) and have almost taken this as personal crusader to try and show us all that Apple is no good. That is your believe and I don't want to change you. But at least be fair and objective in your ranting...
ok fair enough
I think I did say I understand his point, so what was your point about my post??
I one of those elite..stop assuming mate, as Yuusharo so clearly stated and I agree, I am person who is loyal to the BEST product, not because it is Apple. I do like Apple has a company, but if the product stinks, I would not buy it.Btw: Who said you said anything about iPod being a bad product. Take time to read replies, do not get emotional and start ranting, believing in your head that this is personal attack on you or MS. I do attack MS but not because it MS, but for...
come lets not get carried away here, MS were the ones that were sued for their internet browser behavior, which affected numerous companies. MS still has a great lead on Apple when it comes to killing competition, but I understand your point.