or Connect

Posts by souliisoul

come lets not get carried away here, MS were the ones that were sued for their internet browser behavior, which affected numerous companies. MS still has a great lead on Apple when it comes to killing competition, but I understand your point.
Do you want to retract that statement ' They are successful because windows users decide to use them' What was the reason windows users decided to purchase iPod/iPhone and use the iTunes store. Again it has nothing to do with operating system, it could be OS2, Linux or even Souliisoul windows being the market leader. People buy iPod/iPhone because its the best product out there and seamless with whatever operating system on their PC. Tell me why Zune never took off,...
Totally agreed and additionally if you bought them over 10 years ago at $18-19 per share, simply because you loved the company, products and wanted to be part of company. Actually I took a very large amount of my bonus and was told I was very stupid and MS was the way to go. I am very glad, I am stupid and others who were advising me are so intelligent. Sometimes you just have to go with your heart or gut instinct. I will not sell until I retired, which i over 20 years...
Intel insulted Apple and vice versa and look what happened. MS and Apple are at each others throats, but Apple supports MS operating system (iTunes/Quicktime) and MS still develops Office for Mac.So believe me, I would not be surprised if Apple went to Verizon, its nothing personal (majority of the times), its all about business opportunities!
I disagree with your comments, since it is not windows that makes iTunes, iPod, iPhone successful. If MS had not invented windows, we would have some other operating system being used by majority of people and Apple would have catered for that market. MS can not stop iTunes from being loadied on windows or MS would found themselves in hot water with USA and EC commissions, since MS would be trying to control the market and their competition.iPod/iPhone/iTunes are...
basically more money for me. Yes I am shareholder :-)
Myabe you should actually review the Zune HD, before passing comments (http://cnettv.cnet.com/zune-hd-vs-ip...-50077615.html). It is actually looks like a good product. I personally would not buy the Zune HD because i invested so much time and money into my iPhone. If I was a newbie going out to buy my first media player, I would give it serious consideration. Zune Store allows iPod interface, not sure I can see that happening. Doesn't Apple make more money off the...
I agree with your comments, at least that what I looking for, since iTunes I have not bought a physical CD for long time. I love reading and physical books are becoming hard to store and keep. Amazon Kindle looks promising, BUT it is not launched in India. Even if the Apple tablet is not launched in India (which very much doubt it would not be), I would go to USA or Australia and buy one, since I could store all my books and not worry about space. Since it is internet...
Can you prove evidence to support the comments, you are making, I found this discussion very interesting, But I perfer to some kind of link to the comments you are stating and not just your own opinion e.g. CurtisEMayle provided with his comments. I learned longtime ago not beleive anything coming out from both sides of the camp, unless supported with some factual evidence that tells the truth. I am supporter of ensuring, we have a planet that supports all habitants and...
You missed his point, he was stating that carriers are at cross road like Kodak was with concern to digital and flim. Thy had to make some hard business decisions to ensure continued survival of company.AT&T and other carriers will have decide what is their business model in future to adapt to the Skype/Vonage competition. It better start planning ahead, then wait for competition to become a threat and by then, you are behind in the game.