or Connect

Posts by souliisoul

So all that ranting, do you actually have any point to enlighten us with or is that your daily rant as you promised to Ballmar & Co.
My question, I will ask is, why have Apple approved Vonage and not Google Voice? Yes I know Vonage is for international calls, but Google Voice could go the same way? I for one will post this question, just to see the reaction and different views on the matter.
I was wondering the same thing, since I just read about its release.
I agree, that is bloody annoying, wonder what percentage of people actually look at the ads and say "Yeah i want to look at that further"?
Interesting reply, but why has Vonage been approved on iPhone http://www.macworld.com/article/1431...onage_app.html and Google Voice not been approved as yet?
I think already answered your question by saying, I do not want Apple to become like MS.On a serious note, I buy a premium product, since I demand the highest quality of product/service from the company. To be frank, I would not purchase that Apple product, if that was being offered. Same reason, I will not buy from Psystar.
you are so funny with your witty digs at Apple
So you basically saying that Europe, Australia and others can't think for themselves and follow, what the USA does...thats even worse
"Multiple computer ownership is a common thread in Apple computer households, with 66 percent of households owning three or more computers, compared to just 29 percent of Windows PC households," the company said. "Apple owning households are decidedly more mobile as well, with 72 percent of them owning a notebook, whereas only 50 percent of households that have a Windows PC own a notebook." You know why we own more is because we never throw are OLD macs away, they just...
I have watched this with mixed emotions, since I love when the little man takes on the BIG dog, but at the same time, I DO not want Apple to become like MS. For MS when you have operating system issues, you do not know who to contact, since you will get the running around in a loop from software to hardware vendor. Apple's model has shown to work very effectively and I for one do not want it to change. For Psystar, i see behavior that is more emotional, then rational...