or Connect

Posts by souliisoul

I am really amused by all the posts, since everyone (majority) are giving Palm a hard time because it is direct competitor of iPhone and how dare a company use Apple's code to infiltrate the iTunes. BUt Google Voice which replaces some of the core functions of iPhone, a number of people posting here have called foul on Apple for not approving the apps. I see no difference from what Google is doing from Palm, except Palm are being very stupid by trying to make Apple look...
this sums up every windows user envy of Mac. I found quite amusing and his probably what Ballmar thinks deeper down. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ft-mac-windows
I would help keep Apple's fortunes from sagging anyway, since it makes me feel like this
I just feel sorry for the USA market period, you make the most money for Apple in terms of iPhone sales and you are getting screwed by the carrier. Do not know the deal with AT&T and Apple. But Apple need to get rid of exclusivity and allow some other carrier to compete with AT&T or my US colleagues will continue to be provided this sub-standard service. 22-30% dropped calls in NYC, damn I may have 5% at most with Vodafone in Mumbai (I should probably take into...
I think you missed the point, it was that Toyota, Honda and Nissan were seen as no threat and look at them now. Does not matter really what was the reason for their success, but main point was their were dismissed.
Read his posts (http://forums.appleinsider.com/searc...earchid=302600) and tell me if one of them have logic to them, reason for my post. He did not like Apple and expressed in irrational, without logic way. I did not write my post because of this discussion thread, but his continuous ranting and naming calling. I hope he changes, but behavior like that especially on the web, never changes, because he is not accountable, since he can hide behind a computer screen!I enjoy...
took too long to ban this person. I never understand people that rant for the reason, their hate the company or product in a site that majority of people use to obtain an update on their favorite company/product.Okay to provide a opinion, which we may not agree with, but with good logic facts/opinions, but to rant, just do not visit this site.He was on a personal crusader to change us all.. bye byeP.S. Please stay away from this site, since if you were throw out of a...
I read all the comments and I agree with people saying that MS business plan will probably fail, since MS are doing it for all the wrong reasons and to me, it looks like an emotional decision by Ballmar because MS is not seem as cool as Apple or MS is wanting to drive Apple under.What I can not understand is holier than thou approach to people taking double pay. Yes I agree you have to understand the environment, you are walking into, but that being said calling someone...
I agree totally. When the initial story broke about Apple declining Google Voice app, I said I could see the advantages for the consumer, but this app is competing with wireless companies and duplicating features on iPhone (latter may not be true) about iPhone features). I see Google as another MS of the internet and to be frank, I do not like companies who try to have a monopoly because only the consumer suffers. When there is healthy competition in market, the consumer...
Well I think now Palm should concentrate on first establishing the Pre before starting a fight, since it being reported that Verizon have just cancelled their plans to launch the Pre based on weak sales from Sprint. USA is one of the major markets for Pre and it does not perform in their own backyard, it may affect its profile in other markets. http://www.pcworld.com/article/17263...port_says.html