or Connect

Posts by souliisoul

That passing judgement on the way Apple conducts its business? I didn't and am pretty much up on the facts Above quote from you, so what are the facts?
http://yousearchengine.com/news/show...l7i5dgjkntp861gives you a another prespective, why USA had massive slump last yearThis article states as the reasons for the financial problems in US which after near collapse of US banking system in Sept to Oct 08 affected the World economy too, the following:"There were central bankers who kept interest rates too low...."Hello!!! Interest rates are EVEN LOWER NOW than they were before, during the so called time that "...central...
you expressed it better then me and I agree!!
It was not minorities that cause the banking issue, middle class people also suffered due mortgages that were being sold to them way above their incomes, if the rates changed. I noticed that number of people in USA (not saying all), but ones I encountered borrowed to the max and had the flashiest house, car and lifestyle and lived from paycheck to paycheck. I asked about that to a US colleague and he said that pretty much standard with number of people. I doubt it was only...
let the games begin. MS store is going to be very interesting. MS will sell MS software products, but what hardware will their sell (except xbox, intelligent mouse & Zune/Zune HD) and what computer hardware, Sony, Dell, Gateway, HP etc. So will you have a support staff from each hardware provider, Hmmm Lastly, if you are one of these people, who stuck by MS until you got to the last straw, you will remember this line (similar to this) MS: Yes I am MS support...
what are your facts, not being rude, but you have not provided any factual support so far. All I have read are your opinions.
Just support your point for 'average artist', I found this US contract for musicians on the web (http://www.angelfire.com/tn/capitolm...nt/asm/six.pdf). Now I know its old (mentions 7", 45's and 33s), but it gives us additiona understanding of what is paid for with concern to recording costs (just need to include video productions costs).see part about recording costs below:-5. “Recording costs” means all costs incurred with respect to the production ofsides embodying...
Let's not get into that discussion, since one one man's nightmare is another man's flavour.
It depends on the artist , someone like Eminem or Beyonce were their selling power is very high will get their lawyers to structure the deal, such that their label/record company would have support some of the production costs. Also record companies pay upfront money to the high calibre artists, who have consistent given a return.Note: average artist, i agree does have to pay all the production costs, but Eminem, very much doubt is one those artists.Also Eminem has his...
Naw Eminem going to release a rap diss record about Apple