or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

What makes solar panels the right design for this particular building? Would you you still be disappointed if the building was completely powered by renewable sources but these sources were not solar?
This is creepy
Oh I know it's happened before I was more arguing for a different word rather than "profit" to hopefully avoid these conversations
 There needs to be a term to combine profits and losses. The 106% is correct via (Apple + Samsung profits)/ (Apple + Samsung profits - everybody else's loss) To not include the loss part would be disingenuous
 I have an odd battery problem as well. The total usage time down to 20% seems to take the same amount of time as before but if I turn it off with around ~55% left the battery will show ~25% when I turn it back on and not move for an hour or so and if I plug it in the percentage will jump into the 40's
 Bale's actually very good at voices. Have you ever heard his natural Welsh accent? It's jarring 
 Didn't the wrestling people just create a network just for the internet?
I'm excited for the book. Less for the info on Jobs but more on how Pixar works. There was an excerpt a few weeks ago that talked about how the meetings run when the brain trust get together to give notes on the films in development
Perhaps Microsoft's solution can measure that a force is present but not the magnitude of the force
To be fair though Silver's 538 stuff was always free to read. It was never behind their weird firewall