or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

I don't think he felt obligated to, but rather did it because he thought it might help people live their lives
Correct me if I'm around, but isn't he misinformed with how secure the data is on the device? Isn't the Apple pay stuff stored on the same secure chip with the fingerprint info? Basically to use it you'll need the fingerprint of the owner of the phone. That doesn't seem particularly hackable
If it'd be an ipad you'd have to take it out of whatever bag you're carrying it around in
Thursday really does seem odd. Their usual go to is Tuesday. I think I remember a Wednesday once or twice but I could be mistaken
I believe they're launching their own app in October
To be fair to Bono he has an eye condition where he is very sensitive to light and needs to wear the sun glasses to prevent damage rather than wearing them because he's some "big artist star"
It's been much worse than this. Remember the great debacle of the 3G where we had to activate the phone is store and a combination of ATT's and Apple's servers wilted under the pressure  Good times
It went through pretty quickly on the app
The the store is up in the app
I'm oddly refreshed having taken a quick nap prior to this