or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

They still need to hook into the smooth pinch to zoom/ unzoom and the double tap to smart zoom that apple uses for Safari. That's one of the main reasons why I quit using firefox after 9 years or so
It probably didn't hit iTunes until September though when Showtime released it to retailers
Ugh, the Avengers was not the best blockbuster. Batman, Skyfall, and the Hunger Games were all better   Also Jennifer Lawrence was a star before the Hunger Games.   Love the Happy Endings, Wes Anderson, and Beasts of a Southern Wild love though
That's also something that a google maps app wouldn't be able to fix either. Just an odd statement 
While I love Siri I still haven't gotten over the awkward feeling of using it in public in the couple of months I've had my new phone
Hasn't this television been predicted each year for the past 5 years?
Black in Black matched from day one of iTunes Match. It was odd then
As somebody who has never really been comfortable talking on the phone facetime is no over-rated and unnecessary. I definitely prefer being able to see the person I'm talking to rather than not
I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner because the purchases you make with the DC app would go through apple thus giving them their 30% cut anyway
I think it was a combination of both especially if you see what the people at Pixar has said about Jobs over the years