or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

I haven't figured out how this works with apps yet. I just bought a concert ticket from live nation and while the app shows a ticket the passbook app is empty   Check that it's only select venues okay so this makes sense then
Why would anybody have a problem with the letterboxing of older apps? That has got to be a better solution than unnaturally stretching them to full the screen
Poor Steve probably had to install a rotisserie device in his coffin with all the rolling he's been purportedly doing
I've had my 4 as long as you have and I can echo pretty much everything you said. Especially about the home button which seems to either not register a press or register multiple presses depending on the mood it's in
Back when Steve got sick in early 2008 and the stock fell to the high 70's or low 80's I wanted to buy some but I was dirt poor at the time because I spent all my money moving to Houston to start my first job out of college and my company had yet reimburse me. I still haven't bought any because I keep thinking "it can't go much higher." As always I'm an idiot
There are also people will multiple iDevices and a singular iTunes account. I know I've had 2 (soon to be three) iPhones and an iPad and my parents have two iPhones and iPads giving us seven iDevices between 2 accounts
It ships in two weeks on the 28th and is delivered on the 5th which is five business days after shipping
I'm still at the 28th and ordered it at 4:15am PT64gb/ white/ AT&T
It was one of Atlanta, Philly, or Houston (Bush not Hobby)   I think it was Bush actually back in May
The last time I used it they scanned the phone and handed me a plastic thingy with a number on it to carry through the rest of the checkpoint