or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

No it won't.  You still get the same silly blackout rules which usually pops up on Saturday's when FOX has their broadcast
because live sports is more of a draw than the Disney Channel is
I can't help but chuckle at the thought of Steve micromanaging an absurd menu for this
That almost looks like the new one they just built in Houston.  Houston's had less glass protruding from the front but it had a glass back wall too unlike the NYC store
Putting it side by side with last year's I didn't even noice the slight increase in thickness. It does feel a little heavier and warmer but neither are a big deal at all. I may sound crazier here but the screen actually feels smoother if that makes any sense at all
This isn't the sony flick about jobs but some indie effort
I'd personally would want the ability to hand enter an address rather than have only addresses in contacts be usable. It's also not completely intuitive with how it works with a date and time
I really wish that apple would make it so that the iPhoto for ios would sync directly with iPhoto for osx
None of the major sports leagues in the country lets you buy a single game to watch. As a penguin fan exiled to houston the full season package has been fantastic and I'll be reupping next year
step 4: Profit!