or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

Because you don't have to give a reason why you don't offer something. You just say "I'm sorry that's not on our menu" and the conversation ends. This is like trying to force a restaurant to serve you something off menu or a store to carry something that they don't carry. And yes businesses that are open to the public should be forced to take anybody's money for a service or good that they provide. Otherwise we might as well go back to segregation
 I'm a white straight male in America and this is such a poor argument. We have it better than anybody else. We as a group have never been oppressed nor have we not been in a position of power. We don't know what true discrimination is no matter your claims of it
Because it's a false analogy on your end. Say an atheist caterer does not serve pulled pork sandwiches. They can't be forced to serve something that they don't make just because somebody is willing to pay for them. However if they do make pulled pork sandwiches they shouldn't be able to not serve somebody based on gender, sexual orientation, race , religious affiliation, and so on If you sell a good or service you should serve it to anybody willing to pay equally
The Muslim caterer wouldn't have been selected by your fictional client. Generally when you're looking for caterers you'll have access to their menus and you wouldn't select one that doesn't have an item that you must have on their menu
Didn't listen to the age old rule of super hero costumes: No capes!
Awesome!
I'd go even further. Neither Breaking Bad nor Mad Men would have made it past a first season. You'd lose a lot of the critically acclaimed but low watched shows with the sort of model people were describing above 
The price of the best sellers increased while the average price fell I believe
Liar liar pants on fire nose as long as a telephone wire
Not caring about the job and not wanting the position are two wildly different things. The office is generally sought after by those who are want power for themselves and it's my opinion that doesn't make for the best leader