or Connect

Posts by johnnyb0731

Ideally it'd be somebody who doesn't want to be president. Though Congress is a tire fire so it doesn't particularly matter who is president
You can't compare it to paperbacks. Paperbacks aren't released until well after the hardcover sales while ebooks are released when the hardcover edition is. The publishers, authors, editors need to make money and a $4 ebook won't. Producing, storing, and shipping of the hardcovers are only a small fraction of the cost of the book ($3.25 for a book that costs around $26)
Why does the screen have to be round? There are analog watches with square faces after all
There's no paid lunch in Texas
You can dictate emoji?
Are you saying that there's no good music left? That's impossible considering how many people are making music now. Admittedly there's a lot of bad stuff as well and the cream doesn't always rise to the top, but if you have the patience you'll find something you like. The whole "music hasn't been good since (whatever era you want)" just reeks of somebody getting older and not wanting stuff to change
 It's probably not close at all. If the models were selling approximately the same it would probably be safe to expect the Samsung phone to take the top spot for at least one carrier (the same for the 5c topping Samsung once). The fact that the phones were in the same order for each of the carriers indicates to me that the models on top are selling many more than the model below it
I don't think they like to work a low paying job for many hours just to earn enough money to live
To be fair they probably also examined the body/ autopsy reports. It'd be really difficult to see if the working conditions could have caused a death if you didn't know the reason the person died.
Thanks. I'll watch it when I get home