or Connect

Posts by sranger

Thanks but it does not change everything...
I have the iPhone 5s.  I like the phone but desperately want a larger screen for my poor 50 year old eyes...   I just have trouble seeing the smaller fronts in the little screen on the 5s....
How will the recently invalidate patent affect the settlement???
 In my opinion the patent system is horribly broken in this country.  I am not a fan of these software patents in the first place.  In my opinion you cannot violate a software interface unless you steal the underlying code.  The Look and Feel should NOT be patentable in my opinion.  And you areright in that you can endlessly challenge patents to the point where they no longer provide any protection to the inventor. They are greatly abused from all sides.  I think we need a...
Patents are only invalidated after a request is made for a review of the patent.  This happens all of the time and is nothing unusual.  
Love them of hate them, Samsung seem to be the only supplier that can meet Apples demand for displays and a few other products...
I updated two macbook pro's and one mini....   So far, so good...
You are correct.  I tried the Nexus 7 and the extra screen width was a big plus.... It is the same reason I would like (not demanding) a wider iPhone...
Not really worried about a little more thickness, it is the extra weight that might be a concern... The Mini is nearly ideal for me the way it is....
My First smart phone was a Motorola Droid.  I had to get it because the Verizon network was the only one that covered all of my sales territory (still is sadly enough) when I got it and the iPhone was not available on Verizon at that time.  I always thought the 3.5" screen was too small so I upgraded it to a Samgung Galaxy Nexus when it was available.  With an android phone you have to have an unlockable one so you can put any version of Android on it you like.  The OS...