or Connect

Posts by sranger

You are wrong....  Tesla is re-investing their profits from the cars they sale to design and build new models, building a world wide supercharging network (no ones else has), building  5 billion dollar battery factory and building it's own service centers and showrooms.... There is a BIG difference between losing money on each car and losing money over all due to rapid expansion and growth...
You are wrong for so many reasons.  The Tesla pack can be repaired and refurbished just like the ones in the i3.  The heating and cooling of the pack in the Tesla is far superior to any other battery pack (Volt is close).  The single wire fuse that connects each individual small cell in the pack to the buss rail is the best way to do it.  If one cell shorts the fuse wire breaks and is disconnect that cell for the pack.  Most owners would never miss a cell of two failing...
A gift...
I currently own two 15"MacBook pros. Two minis. One gold MacBook (wife's) one iPhone 6, one iPhone 5s (wife's), 2tb wireless access point, a iPad mini and iPad 2 and an Apple watch.So you do not believe I am entitled to my opinion on the watch?????
It was a gift... And this is an honest opinion. I own and like many Apple products. I just do not see the watch as much use over the iphone it self...
Having owned the Apple watch since early June. I am struggling to see the point. So far it is nothing more than a fancy remote for my iPhone.... I do not fine it particularly useful. About the only thing I use it for is an exercise aid. The pulse monitor is about all I use regularly... Short of that is seems rather useless....
It never seemed to work right anyway so it is no great loss for me...
I ordered one for the wife to replace an old Sony Laptop.  It will seem blazing fast to her and all she does is scan photos to keep in her library, download music and surf the web and answer emails.  It will be her first mac.  I had an older 13" MPB but she found it too heavy.     I just dread the learning curve to switch her to a Mac.....   It was this or a new iPad.  I see this more or less replacing the iPad for her.  She often complained about the lack of that...
And you proof either way is??????
I think Apple really just wants these to more or less be a made to order device....