or Connect

Posts by sranger

I suspect that there is a pent up demand for this phone right now and the supply was limited.  Very few people reported that they got a 9/18 delivery date on the Plus.   Once the initial demand is covered, I think it will work down to a 10:1 ratio.  The main reason is that women do not typically like a phone this big and they are 1/2 the market...
I personally think that the iPhone 6 will outsell the iPhone 6 Plus about 10:1.  (It is really big) However, I do think that the main intention of the iPhone 6 Plus is to win back people who switched to Android to get a bigger screen and of course people who prefer Phablets....   One of my favorite phones in the past was a Galaxy Nexus from a pure size point of view with a 4.6" display.  It fit in my pockets easily with a fairly bulky rubber case and could be single hand...
I gave my 10" iPad to the wife as it was too big to carry around with me for few times I needed it because I could not see the little iPhone 5s screen so the mini kind of filled the gap.  I think that the iPhone 6+ will cover all mobile needs.  I use blue tooth in the car and the speaker when at my desk or a bluetooth ear piece. I suppose the Plus could be a mistake, but I doubt it...  I made a full size mockup (with extra space for the leather cover) and put in 30...
 I am a 50 year old engineer who ruined his eyes staring at blueprints and computer screen all of his life... I can see the little screen in the 5s if I take my progressive glasses off or bifocal contacts out.  If I have the contacts in I have to put on a 2x reader to read some of the little text... I do find the 5.5" a little bit too big, and the iPhone 6 would probably be ok, but just desperately want that bigger screen.  This one device should be able to replace both my...
And yet that is how I always hold it....  And it does not fall...   By the way I have had larger phones from Samsung in the past they work just fine for me...   AND I CAN SEE THE TEXT which is a huge benefit...
I am looking forward to having an iPhone I can actually see well!!!!   The best I could do last night was to order a Space grey iPhone 6 Plus 128gb for delivery on 10/14/2014....   I had to order through Verizon as the connection from the Apple Store to Verizon was constantly down.   I suspect that Apple did not have enough of a supply of the Plus models ready to meet initial demand...   It does look like they have a good supply of the iPhone 6 though...
Had to order through Version last night...  6+128gb Space grey and estimated delivery is 10/14/2014...   The Plus models definitely sold out fast for what ever reason...
Text size helps but it does not affect all text in the phone...
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, however it in no way alters the truth..I have poor eye site and even with the best bifocal contacts and or glasses I have a difficult time reading the small text on my iPhone 5s... I am thrilled that Apple made a phone I can see without readers.Being a larger person (6'-4") I am also glad that they built a phone that fits my hand better.Why you seem to have a problem with that, I have no idea....PS there are these things called...
Two images to prove I can easily reach the entire screen with one hand operation. Please post you proof otherwise....