or Connect

Posts by sranger

Really???You know more than my own personal experiance????That seems quite arogent of you... And I know that you are wrong....
I am thrilled!!! I will order the 6 plus as it fits me perfectly! I can carry it and read the text without readers. I won't need to carry iPad mini any more!! I have big hands and can even operate it with one hand. I never thought Apple would make a phone to suit me so well!!!!!!
I guess I am just an old fart, but I quit worrying what other people think a long time ago....
As you can see I have big hands....
I carry an iPad mini and iPhone 5s. I just can't see the little screen in the 5s... I will go with the 6 plus and quit carrying the mini with me.. I am 6'-4" with big hands and the plus is just right of me. I can one hand operate the screen.. Thanks Apple for realizing that larger people do exist!!!!!!
Thanks but it does not change everything...
I have the iPhone 5s.  I like the phone but desperately want a larger screen for my poor 50 year old eyes...   I just have trouble seeing the smaller fronts in the little screen on the 5s....
How will the recently invalidate patent affect the settlement???
 In my opinion the patent system is horribly broken in this country.  I am not a fan of these software patents in the first place.  In my opinion you cannot violate a software interface unless you steal the underlying code.  The Look and Feel should NOT be patentable in my opinion.  And you areright in that you can endlessly challenge patents to the point where they no longer provide any protection to the inventor. They are greatly abused from all sides.  I think we need a...
Patents are only invalidated after a request is made for a review of the patent.  This happens all of the time and is nothing unusual.