or Connect

Posts by sranger

Yes, I have a big paw.....   However, rarely need to operate it with one hand....
If they offer a 4.5-5" iPhone I will get one.  The small screen on the iPhone is the main reason left for me to stay with my Android phone.  I am a big person and simply prefer a larger phone.....   I have never really understood the reason people here bash the larger phones so much.  My 4.6" Display Galaxy Nexus fits in all of my pockets with a rubber cover on it and it is quite comfortable to hold.  Even my little 5'-2" wife seem to be able to operate it just fine....
IMHO: Keep margins up and still sell just as many????
  It is interesting that you said that.  I have heard many people say that the Mini is for the beginner type user or for a newby, but I find the opposite to be true. All of the true "power tablet users" I know have either switch to the mini or plan to (many waiting on retina display).  The people I know who have bought an iPad after the Mini was released tend to be the home user who mainly use it for content consumption and playing games.
  Sorry, but I disagree...   I would prefer the Mini even if they were the same price.  Everyone that has an iPad has commented that they would get the mini when they decide to get  new iPad.  The portability of the mini is just what you need in a tablet.  I also think that the Mini is the smallest tablet you can make and still get full use out of it...   My guess is that Apple will release a Mini with a retnia display, but at a higher cost.....
Since two of the patents have already been preliminarily ruled invalid by the US Patent office on all 20 claims, I think this will be an uphill battle for Apple unless they win the appeal of the invalidation of the two patents in question... I know Apple has 60 days to appeal the invalidation ruling, has anyone heard how that is going????
I click "BUY" and the song automatically shows up on:   1) My NAS Drive... 2) My iTunes in my Mac, 3) My iTunes on my iPad 4) My Google Music Account 5) My Android Phone...   That is a little harder to setup with iTunes alone.....
  Me too....   I like the Amazon downloader.  It automatically puts my songs on my NAS drive and added them to iTunes in one click.....  It is actually easier to use than iTunes for music....
  You are right....   First they over hype Apple to drive it up to a ridiculous level.  Then trash Apple to drive it down to a ridiculous level and make a killing in both directions....
The stock drop in Apple over the last few months is a market correction nothing more, nothing less....   It grew a little too fast and will now start growing at a more realistic rate once the panic subsides....