or Connect

Posts by sranger

The stock drop in Apple over the last few months is a market correction nothing more, nothing less....   It grew a little too fast and will now start growing at a more realistic rate once the panic subsides....
  It sound like we do some of the same things with a Tablet.  We are using ACP Thin Manager clients to display HMI screens for machinery on the iPads.  The light weight and size of the Mini makes it a better tablet in my opinion for just about everything.  If I can see it fine with my 48 year old eyes it should work for most people...   We also have 20 outside sale people.  We are evaluating differnet CRM packages.  The Mini is so much more portable, I think it will...
Of course as soon as the bean counters in the corporation realize that the Mini is less expensive, the 9.7" will be history....   I used my original 9.7" iPad Daily since it was releases.  However, I find that my new iPad Mini is just as good at business related tasks as the larger iPads.  I do NOT miss the larger iPad in my work or play....
If this patent is granted an immediate investigation of fraud in the US Patent office would be necessary......
  I completely understand the difference in optical quality.     However, the individual formed glass layers in windshield are of very high optical quality. (Probably good enough for a smart phone) The majority of the distortion that you see in a windshield is cause by the plastic layer(s) in the glass lamination and the fact that they are curved more that what a display on the phone would typically be curved...
  I have given you plenty of proof....   How do you think the individual laminations are MADE?????????   As I said before, the winshields are made by placing a flat glass plate over a form.  It is Heated it up so that it flows onto the form below (Same as claimed in this so called patent ).  THEN the individual curved glass panels are layered with a plastic film in between a put in an additional press to form a safety glass lamination.     The LAMINATION is formed in a...
By the way, I have watched windshields being made.   This is exactly how they make the individual glass laminations.  They put a piece of flat glass on the holders over a form.  The forms are on a conveyor, they run through a gas fired kiln and the glass softens and lays down on the mold.....    http://www.answers.com/topic/automobile-windshield   What the hell is the difference????
  http://www.tempsfordstainedglass.co.uk/acatalog/Slumpys_moulds.html
  The problem is this is exactly how most companies have been making curved glass for centries.....   How do you think curved car wind shields are made????
This truly has to be joke......   This technique has been around for centuries.....