or Connect

Posts by sranger

Love them of hate them, Samsung seem to be the only supplier that can meet Apples demand for displays and a few other products...
I updated two macbook pro's and one mini....   So far, so good...
You are correct.  I tried the Nexus 7 and the extra screen width was a big plus.... It is the same reason I would like (not demanding) a wider iPhone...
Not really worried about a little more thickness, it is the extra weight that might be a concern... The Mini is nearly ideal for me the way it is....
My First smart phone was a Motorola Droid.  I had to get it because the Verizon network was the only one that covered all of my sales territory (still is sadly enough) when I got it and the iPhone was not available on Verizon at that time.  I always thought the 3.5" screen was too small so I upgraded it to a Samgung Galaxy Nexus when it was available.  With an android phone you have to have an unlockable one so you can put any version of Android on it you like.  The OS...
That works great! Thanks...
Well, I'll do my part.  I am about to buy the wife a new MBA 13" model....     She noted how much easier it would be to sync here new iPhone and IPad if she only had a MacBook instead of her Sony Laptop...   (She is a member of the World's most Spoiled Wife's Club)   Of Course I am a member in the "Happy Wife Happy Life Club"...
I really hope Apple makes a wider 4.5" - 5" iPhone.  I really would prefer one, but I just cant see the small text well in the 5s.  I turned the font all the way up with my wife's 5s and made it bold, but it does not change all of the text in the system.  I still cannot read the phone well with my Bifocal contacts in.      I have a Galaxy Nexus and the extra screen width does allow me to view the text with my contacts in.  It is not that I don't want a iPhone, I just...
To be fair, with only 1GB or RAM there is a limit as to how much of an advantage a 64 bit OS really is at this point....   However, it does sound like sour grapes at this point....
Been using the Mini for about a year now.  The Screen looks great!....   I just don't really see the need for the higher rez display...  It would be nice I guess, but not if it makes the unit heaver or thicker.....   I would assume that a retina display would need more processor power and more battery????