or Connect

Posts by sranger

I am looking forward to having an iPhone I can actually see well!!!!   The best I could do last night was to order a Space grey iPhone 6 Plus 128gb for delivery on 10/14/2014....   I had to order through Verizon as the connection from the Apple Store to Verizon was constantly down.   I suspect that Apple did not have enough of a supply of the Plus models ready to meet initial demand...   It does look like they have a good supply of the iPhone 6 though...
Had to order through Version last night...  6+128gb Space grey and estimated delivery is 10/14/2014...   The Plus models definitely sold out fast for what ever reason...
Text size helps but it does not affect all text in the phone...
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, however it in no way alters the truth..I have poor eye site and even with the best bifocal contacts and or glasses I have a difficult time reading the small text on my iPhone 5s... I am thrilled that Apple made a phone I can see without readers.Being a larger person (6'-4") I am also glad that they built a phone that fits my hand better.Why you seem to have a problem with that, I have no idea....PS there are these things called...
Two images to prove I can easily reach the entire screen with one hand operation. Please post you proof otherwise....
Really???You know more than my own personal experiance????That seems quite arogent of you... And I know that you are wrong....
I am thrilled!!! I will order the 6 plus as it fits me perfectly! I can carry it and read the text without readers. I won't need to carry iPad mini any more!! I have big hands and can even operate it with one hand. I never thought Apple would make a phone to suit me so well!!!!!!
I guess I am just an old fart, but I quit worrying what other people think a long time ago....
As you can see I have big hands....
I carry an iPad mini and iPhone 5s. I just can't see the little screen in the 5s... I will go with the 6 plus and quit carrying the mini with me.. I am 6'-4" with big hands and the plus is just right of me. I can one hand operate the screen.. Thanks Apple for realizing that larger people do exist!!!!!!