or Connect

Posts by sranger

I agree. The Voice commands and voice input work great in Android. I would like to see Apple fully integrate them in to iOS.... It should be a very nice upgrade...
The slot takes up more internal space than soldering the chips to the main board...... For those of you who want a 7" display, you must have eagle eyes.... I have trouble seeing my 13" MBP some times.....
The HTC thunderbolt is a very nice 4G phone.... I know three people who chose it over the iPhone 4... If I had to buy and a new phone now it would be the Thunderbolt...... Before the fan boys pile on, I own three Macs and two iPads. If Apple ever releases a 4G phone, that is when I'll retire my Motorola Droid.....
This seems like a reasonable arrangement. The content provider can offer a price in the app store that is 30% more than on their web site and the customers can decide if it is worth it or not.
Well, they copied the Android Notification system, they might as well copy the voice commands and voice input from Android as well... These are two areas where Android was significantly better than iOS....
Yep, Sounds like the notification will be very similar to the way Android does it..... And that is not a bad thing. The swipe down notification in Android works pretty well....
How can it be 'real-world' if the product does not even exist yet to be tested in the real world????? The head should have read a "Lab Test" .......
Even better, a judge should be able to stop and case and declare it a frivolous law suit. Then the lawyer of the losing side should pay all fees. After all, they are the ones who should have known it was a frivolous law suit to start with......
Of course the mini is the PERFECT computer for a home entertainment center. The small size and nice look is perfect. I did not hear one complaint from the wife about it when I installed it.... Of course an Apple Wireless keyboard with a built in track pad would be fantastic....
It is quite possible that Thunderbolt might become an apple only thing and while superior might not win over the general retail market. There are already quite a few USB3.0 devices on the market.... If Intel really pushes it, it might have a chance to win over the non-apple retail accessory market... I think it is a 50/50 chance at this time....